Breast augmentation surgery increases the size of your breasts and improves the look of your chest via the insertion of breast implants. Breast augmentation surgery can improve both your figure and the shape of your breasts, while also often helping to boost self-confidence. The placement of the breast implant is entirely patient dependent, meaning, the placement is tailored to you based on your needs, lifestyle and anatomy.
You may consider breast augmentation if you:
- Have naturally small breasts
- Want to enhance the shape or size of your breasts
- Have uneven breasts (breast asymmetry)
- Experienced a loss of volume or “deflation” after pregnancy or weight loss
- Have undergone a mastectomy and want to restore a feminine figure
Because of the many types of breast implants and different options available for breast augmentation, from the filler type to the shape and size of the implants, your procedure can be completely customized to match your unique goals for your figure. See below for more information on breast augmentation with Dr. O’Grady.