- About Us
- Surgeries for women
- Surgeries for Men
- Minor Surgical
- Before & After Gallery
Restylane & Juvéderm
Restylane is the number one selling dermal filler in the world because of its effectiveness and safety. It is a naturally-based injectable treatment that can actually restore the youthful volume to your face. Think of it as a liquid facelift!
The secret of Restylane is hyaluronic acid, a natural substance found in the body that attracts and binds water molecules to help maintain volume.
Restylane is a clear gel that, injected into the skin, makes skin look full and firm. Used in over 9 million procedures, use Restylane to look more young and fresh or to shape your features for a more refined appearance.
Restylane is biocompatible and contains no animal products. Treatments can be carried out immediately, with no need to wait for allergy testing.
Restylane comes in three gel particle sizes, each used to create different facial effects. Dr. O’Grady works with you to choose the optimal product combination to create the look you want.
- Forehead - Ease horizontal wrinkles and wrinkles across your forehead, as well as the vertical lines between your eyebrows.
- Eyes - Smooth away the fine, superficial lines in your eye area. Give yourself an eyebrow lift or fill hollows under your eyes – creating a less tired, more youthful appearance. Treatment of this area yields fantastic results.
- Cheeks - Create a rounder, more sensuous facial contour or reduce hollowness in your cheeks.
- Mouth and Lips - Minimize the vertical smile lines between your nose and mouth and add plumpness to your lips.
- Chin and Jaw - Create a slightly fuller shape for your chin. Use Restylane to firm and define your jawline.
Restylane is Health Canada approved. One session takes approximately 30 minutes, the results can be seen instantly, and the effects generally last for a minimum of 6 months, but often last for up to 9 months.
Dr. O’Grady is an Expert Injector. His skills as a Plastic Surgeon lend themselves to achieving your optimal results. He has been invited by Medicis Aesthetics Canada, the makers of Restylane, to speak as an expert on Facial Anatomy to other doctors and nurses, so you can be assured of the maximum safety and best results possible.
Like Restylane, Juvéderm is another hyaluronic acid based dermal filler. Juvéderm has become one of the more popular brands of fillers, allowing patients to achieve the youthful facial contours they desire.
Dr. O’Grady currently offers the following Juvéderm products at his practice, and administers the injections himself:
- VOLIFT®: Used for the instant correction of smile lines while minimizing discomfort during treatment with lidocaine. Results from Volift often last for up to a full year.
- VOLBELLA®: Used for non-surgical enhancement of the lips that are naturally thin or have lost their fullness with age. Patients continue to see noticeable results from a Volbella lip enhancement for up to a full year with a single treatment.
Your Juvéderm treatment with Dr. O’Grady will take roughly half an hour. Following your treatment, you are able to resume normal activity with little to no downtime.
Demand the very best for your face!
Dr. O’Grady performs all of his own injections. He meets with every patient not only the first time they are seen, but every time. He does not delegate his injections to anyone else.